Downtown Denver loft and condo sales, leasing and property management specialists.
I love the internet. It's true! you can find just about anything you are looking for, either for sale or for free, and when it comes to renting out your rental property buying, "borrowing", or plagiarizing a lease could be the biggest mistake you make in the whole rental process.
- Be specific to your state, county and city.
- Contain specific language addressing the requirements, rules and regulations of any appropriate Home Owners Association.
- Be drafted or revised and approved by your Real Estate and Eviction Attorney.
Because of the internet you can find leases online for free or you can even buy them but let me ask you, which lease do you think is going to protect you more as a landlord?
- A generic lease written by a disinterested third party or that has to be generic enough to be sold in all 50 states or:
- A lease specifically drafted and updated for use by a professional property management company to protect it's landlord clients in Denver Colorado? Now what if I told you htat the lease was over 30 years in the making and is frequently updated through legal council to offer maximum protection to our landlord clients.
As I like to say " Nothing is a problem until it is, and then you had better have propert documentation to back up your position." - The lease matters.
We offer our lease to all of our leasing and property management clients as a part of the services that we provide.